top

Friday 10 April 2015

How to spend life in love and peace?


This is the personal topic from my life that is always appealing in my mind and heart and that is the true union of the two hearts and the union of the two lives. 

I know sometime we must have to take the serious decision about our life and at the moment we feel that may be we are not making the good decision but later we come to know that the decision was in our favor and we did not do anything bad.

I believe that in this short life many wanted t o do many great things in life but there are only few who are able to fulfill their desire and the people who are able to fight for their cause can be great if they just keep on sticking to their life aim.

So for me the big thing is now only to get my love in my life because it is said if we just get the whole world but have no love in our life then we are just wasted our time so one must be make the solid decision about one life.

No comments:

Post a Comment