top

Tuesday 12 October 2021

How to learn that Life is much sweeter when you're happy ?



Do you still fight to certify your battle, your reasons? Do you still raise arm to show that someone how much they mean? How much they should want you to fight for them? Or do you move on and find happiness in other lands? Is it much easier to forget something you can't get out of your mind? Is it better to run away from something you're holding on? 

Is it possible to ascend downwards? Is it possible to hate the very thing that made you lose yourself and be the you that is concealed? One thing's for sure, family is primary the rest is beyond secondary. If I don't grind, the rest will still eat, if I don't grind, my mum and brothers will starve and get stepped on. A course to be a better man, a better human, to be sensitized. 

I should take off my thinking hat. Is life better off running or living? Is life better of winning or living? Do you ever really catch a shooting star? Do you ever try to chase the moonlight? I have met a whole lot of people in this world and made friends that I put before you. I abuse your love and care with my weakness and desires. 

I use what I listen to put you down. In all this I fail to realize the far you would go to protect me and stand by me when I can't stand on my own. All your life you lived short of a moment of happiness, so am out here to grind the much that I can, no matter what it takes, just so that you might have a long smile on your face. 

Time to show the world what a Mum's boy can do, they say we are sentimental but that's just the beginning, we are a whole lot more than what you hear. 

I was wrong in all the ways possible. They say you ought to fight for the things that you love. But what if those things don't want to be fought for? At least not by you. So I pledge my existence to make life a better existence of the people that care most for me and those who deserve my care. 

Life is much sweeter when you're happy, but happiness is much more sweeter when you made other people happy. That's when I win, that's when it all matters, that's when I live life like it's supposed to. I thought I had it all. The one reason to be happy when my life was in a mess of its own. A reason not to give up and be the person that I should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment