top

Wednesday 15 April 2015

How to learn the life of fortune teller ?

Well you can find many people sitting on the roadside who claim to tell you all about yours future life happening just by watching yours hands. Specially they also have some parrot who pick the card and whatever is written on that card is considered to be happen in the person life who give money to that person.

Well I remember many years ago when I was college student so with my friends once I happened to visit such man with his parrot on the roadside. I asked him a question that is that true that whatever he tell us by picking the card or by watching the hands? So he said yes it is true.

But as we know some people believe in this and some not. Sometime the things that these people tells us may happen surely but one can never say that they really can predict the future of human. Well I personally do not believe on such things. But Long ago I have heard that there is some kind of knowledge that is called astrology in which the people claim to tell the prediction about one life just watching the lines of hands.

If you are among yours friends and there you simply claim that guys I can read yours hands and tell what is going to happen in yours life so you will see that there would many hands come in front of you of yours friends and everyone of them will say that see my hands firstimage taken from

No comments:

Post a Comment