top

Monday 11 October 2021

How to plan to trip to a beautiful desert life ?

I have not visited many places of the world but i have studied a lot about the beautiful places of the world and i would love to visit them in near future if it would come in to my life plan of moving round the world with my spouse. I am hoping to get this chance in my life soon. The people who lives near or in the desert area they always know the value of the water and their prayers are always about the abundant water that must be on their land where they are dwelling with their camels and cows. 

It is very interesting to be part of that desert area for one night or for several nights because in the night time the atmosphere and the weather of the sandy area is very much cold. If we belong to some city area then we will must demand of some quilt in the desert area.

The land of the sand is very very thirsty and it is seen by me when there is summer season so life in the desert is very dangerous and one cannot survive in this area without having the water. And in some poetry of an Indian writer the meaning of the song was related to the desert thirst in which the poet use to call out the lord God that i am also thirsty like the sandy areas so when you will shower yours rains in the dryness of my life. I just love that Gazal very much. 

The same is the life of the people who are just thirsty like that sandy area.I have not visited many places of the world but i have studied a lot about the beautiful places of the world and i would love to visit them in near future if it would come in to my life plan of moving round the world with my spouse. I am hoping to get this chance in my life soon.

The people who lives near or in the desert area they always know the value of the water and their prayers are always about the abundant water that must be on their land where they are dwelling with their camels and cows. It is very interesting to be part of that desert area for one night or for several nights because in the night time the atmosphere and the weather of the sandy area is very much cold. 

If we belong to some city area then we will must demand of some quilt in the desert area. The land of the sand is very very thirsty and it is seen by me when there is summer season so life in the desert is very dangerous and one cannot survive in this area without having the water. 

And in some poetry of an Indian writer the meaning of the song was related to the desert thirst in which the poet use to call out the lord God that i am also thirsty like the sandy areas so when you will shower yours rains in the dryness of my life. I just love that Gazal very much. The same is the life of the people who are just thirsty like that sandy area.

No comments:

Post a Comment