top

Tuesday 12 October 2021

How to serve mankind by keeping humanity first ?



I am now grown up and have touch to thirty six years old but during the time i keep on thinking that why is there no equality among the people of the world and why some people really feel proud of being their dominant country. 

Some people think that they are white so they are more genius and some people who are black they think differently Well i understand that different people of the world have the different culture and rituals and different custom but my first thought is all about having the equality of the humanity on the same standard because all the people of the world bases is surely from the first man and woman. 

Thats why after growing up in this life I have grown up the notion that why we can measure the people with the same standard and why we can not come out from the color caste and creed. Today the people of the world are just caught among the different denomination and one denomination feel superior to others and no doubt they can be but the humanity have no such measurement through which they can announce that something is more better than that. 

I know many may disagree with my this first thought but in simple wording I want to tell that I just want the success of the humanity where the no color caste and creed combination be interference. Because I believe that first of all we are human and then after that we are christian Muslims Jewish and all the other believer in this world. 

Because when we will set the humanity first then we will see the greatest success in this lovely world but if we cant bring the humanity first then we really can never imagine to make the success of the people collectively. If you do like my this notion then you must have to share in the following comment box because I just want to learn more and more about my first thought. photo credit

No comments:

Post a Comment