top

Monday 11 October 2021

How to develop habit of reading and writing in life ?

Many people do love to write about the various things in their life so we can say that the writing is some kind of fun for them and they do it with so much mastery and skill that when we find their writing we really entertain and we enjoy a lot. 

So the writing give us the pleasure and fun and the internet is the good source to give satisfy our this intention. 

I personally love to write many many time whether it is writing on the school board and in the personal diary. Actually not everybody can write about the things that are present in our life so only few people who keep the deep observation about life may enjoy the writing so if you are one of them who really enjoy writing something then you must keep on writing for yours cause that you have chosen in yours life and i am so much sure that one day you will surely get what you actually want in yours life. 

After writing about my life diary daily i really feel so much pleasure and my soul become free from all kind of sorrow about life that always disturb me. 

Reading is very good habit and many people find fun while reading the newspaper or by some books so i personally i also find the great fun in this and i use to read the one book daily mean to say no one is so fast to read the full book in one day but i try to finish my book within two days so my reading speed is very good and i can just finish the 200 to 300 page of book from morning to evening and some time it took me night too to finish the book. I love to read the all types of the stories of the world and thus i can interact with the different culture so easily.

Many many people ask me many time have i visit their culture before but i when i tell them that i just read about their culture in some books then they get surprised and they really appreciate my habit of knowing and reading the culture of the world actually i am not a man who just can spend the whole life like a frog in the well. That is i am always very very eager to study the new things in my life through the reading and this give me really big fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment