top

Monday 5 November 2018

How to love and care for humanity?

Today there are many people who are always working for the humanity and they always have the great passion to serve the humanity. We should always make the great action while collecting the humanity and would work for the progress of the humanity.

If we would be able to make the humanity united then we would able to make the good progress in the present world. I have passion that if any man or woman of the world would be in the trouble then I would surely make help to that person because every person of the world for me is my fellow human being and for me this would be great deed for me to do for the sake of the humanity.

So this is the true passion that we must make on growing in our hearts so that we can always grow the humanity and work for the development of the humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment